We Need Your Support We Need Your Support We Need Your Support We Need Your Support We Need Your Support We Need Your Support We Need Your Support We Need Your Support We Need Your Support We Need Your Support
We Need Your Support
We Need Your Support
We Need Your Support
We Need Your Support
We Need Your Support
We Need Your Support
We Need Your Support
We Need Your Support
We Need Your Support
We Need Your Support

The Michelle-Adele Foundation

The Michelle-Adele Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)3 registered Non-Profit corporation recognized and founded in the State of Texas in 2014 in honor of two pioneering and amazing women, Michelle Stacy and Adele Neupert who both lost their battle with ovarian cancer in 2013 & 2014.

Our charity was founded by their loving friends and families to raise awareness to this terrible disease and by helping to raise money to fund ovarian cancer research by making generous contributions to The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center. Their mission is to eliminate cancer in Texas, the nation, and the world through outstanding programs that integrate patient care, research and prevention, and through education for undergraduate and graduate students, trainees, professionals, employees and the public. At the request of Adele’s husband, 80% of our net donation monies raised will be gifted to fund this ground-breaking ovarian cancer research, with the remaining 20% being donated to the Hospice of Wichita Falls, the first and only community-based nonprofit hospice in North Central Texas, serving the area since 1985. Hospice of Wichita Falls provides physical and medical care for their patients of any age with life-threatening illnesses, as well as emotional and spiritual support for patients and their families. This hospice was a favorite charity of Michelle Stacy and helped her with her own transition from this life and it was her dying wish that we support them in any way we can.